More Pictures of Brennan

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We got to enjoy our nephew this weekend. We may be biased, but he's a very cute baby. He is very calm and relaxed too. There's nothing better than holding a new baby, it's a reminder of how awesome God's creation is.
Here's Brennan with Mike and I.



And here's the happy family, Susie, Marc, and Brennan.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:39 AM  

oh this is great.. I was surprised to see all of this on here it is very nice of you guys. we came home Monday night and Susie is doing great. It was our first night at home with him.

Believe me he didnt sleep through the night. we were up every 1/2 hour to hour "enjoying" Him. He has a set of lungs on him. :)

A note to self dont change a diaper with your mouth wide open, as he has really good aim. I found that out just a little bit ago!! I am still chuckling about it

Thanks for the great visit this weekend.

Marcus

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP