We're Open!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The second location for Capanna Coffee and Gelato is now officially open for business!! After quite a bit of scrambling around yesterday trying to make sure we had all the last minute things in place, we opened our doors at 6:30 AM this morning. We are so excited to have another store and so glad that it is finally open. We still have a few things that need finished up, but it's mostly all done. I will be sure to post pictures soon.

If you remember, please pray for the store and for Mike as his life (and mine too I guess!) is pretty crazy right now and will probably remain that way for at least a few weeks. God has definitely blessed us, so we need help to remember to continue to rely on him and to be thankful for all that he has given us.

2 comments:

Unknown 1:13 PM  

I went there today. It is great! I love the fireplace and the railing around the coffee roaster.

I'm excited. I might have to make that place my winter lunch break destination. :)

Sarah 1:51 PM  

Yeah for opening! Jonathan and I will have to come by soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP