10 Random Things About Me

Friday, April 04, 2008

I've been "tagged" by Leah, so I have to tell you 10 random things about myself, and then tag 5 friends afterwards.

1. I've always secretly wanted to be "tagged" on my blog. I've read other blogs where these tagging things go on, but usually it's not someone I know, so of course I'll never get tagged.

2. I'm starting to seriously consider becoming vegetarian. I probably won't mostly because Mike doesn't want to (and I don't want to make him) and I don't want to cook multiple meals. But I think I could do it without any problem.

3. I love big cities. There's something about being downtown in a big city that makes me feel more "alive".

4. Someday I would like to have dreads in my hair- like real hippie ones. Probably won't because I know I won't want them forever and the only way to get rid of them is to nearly shave your head. But still, I think they can be really pretty.

5. When Mike and I have kids I'm getting my nose pierced again. I really miss it!

6. I don't like exercising, and that sometimes makes me feel like a hypocrite when I'm counseling patients.

7. I love dancing and if I could dance all the time for exercise I would have no problems. (hmm, why don't I do this?)

8. I prefer spontaneity. I don't like making plans in advance because I want to be free to do something on a whim. I feel like it makes life more exciting.

9. I get more nervous meeting new people in smaller groups than I do when doing public speaking. In fact, I'm weird enough that I actually like speaking in front of large groups.

10. I didn't like coffee at all before I met Mike and now I LOVE it! :)

And I am going to tag: Dana, the Neaves, Nicole- on your facebook, Carolyn- if you still blog, and Alicia S.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  2:40 PM  

What fun to know you better Alicia!

Just so you know though, they won't let you get your nose pierced if you are pregnant or nursing, so in between kiddos is a good time to do it! :)!

AND you should totally do belly dancing for exercise! I did that in college and it was great exercise, they have videos that do it as exercise too at the library.

Unknown 2:52 PM  

ha! you didn't like coffee and now you own a coffee shop... go figure. i say go for the belly dancing thing as well, i've heard it is WAY fun. but that was coming from some girls who did it together and got to laugh at eachother while trying to make it all work! i'd offer to try it with you...but i think i will pass for a few months! ;)

Sarah 7:25 PM  

You know, I've thought about becoming vegetarian lately. And haven't taken the leap for the same reason. Hmmm... maybe we could do it together, with one of us cooking meat for our hubbies and the other cooking without meat for the two of us.

Neave 6:00 PM  

do I have to apologize to Mike for getting you that vegetarian cookbook? =) Well, actually, I think I'd have to apologize for NOT apologizing about that... cause I have the same tendencies towards a meatless life. anyway, that was fun. i'll post mine soon.
-pam

Anonymous,  10:43 AM  

For the curious:
consanguine.wordpress.com

-Alicia S.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP