New Link

Sunday, May 04, 2008

You might notice a new link on the right hand side of the blog page. I found this site from a money saving blog I frequently visit and thought I would give it a try. I don't usually do things like this, but I've looked it over and can't find anything bad about it. By signing up with this company before May 15, you can get paid $25 just for signing up. There's no hidden costs or catches. Also, if you click the link from my site, I can receive another $10 for each referral, up to $500 dollars. In the blog I found this on, the woman had just gotten a $500 check in the mail, for doing basically nothing! I doubt I get enough traffic to get that kind of money, but considering we just had a major car repair last month, anything is good! So please click the link and sign up if you're interested- it benefits you and me both. It's only good for a couple more weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP