New Adventure

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have been considering for awhile starting a specific nutrition/food related blog. Since it's my goal to be a stay at home mom when Mike and I have kids, I am considering ways which I can make sure I stay up to date on current nutrition to help me maintain my registered dietitian status and make it easier for me to get back in to the field if/when necessary. Blogging would help accomplish some of these goals, and possibly even bring in a little bit of income if I got really popular. However, as you've noticed, it's hard for me to regularly post in this blog, let alone adding another one!
Fortunately, some friends of mine have decided to create a food and nutrition related group blog, which I will be contributing to. I'm excited to be a part of this and have all kinds of ideas how I might best use my education and background to contribute. Look for me posting under the username Wysteria on the blog Lovely Ladies Dish on the Dish. (We all are supposed to choose My Little Pony names as usernames- don't ask me why! :) )

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:45 AM  

I am SOOO glad you joined Alicia!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP