WE ARE OPEN!!!!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Praise God, Capanna opened this morning!! We are so excited to be finally up and running. God has really been testing and growing us in patience over the last year (or two years even!). I promise to post pictures later and give an update of how the opening day went. Please continue to pray for us that God's blessing would be on the store and that the business would be used for His purposes and not our own. And of course, be sure to come check it out in person if you're in Iowa City!!
In other news, my Dad survived two days on RAGBRAI. Pretty good for a guy who is 51 years old! All of the riders (with Lance Armstrong included) are descending on Coralville today. This could make things very interesting at the store tonight if everyone ends up downtown! We won't complain!!
3 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations, guys!!
That's so awesome! Oh, man, I wish I lived in Iowa City so I could come and check it out in person! I am excited to hear more, so please post an update of how it's going! Praying for the Lord to have His hand over everything, and bring glory to Himself through Capanna!
Hey Guys! - I'm soooo happy I was able to come check it out. Someday when Capanna goes global, I can say, "why, I was there on the very first day!" ;-D
Thanks for letting me crash at your place. I can't wait to come back and have some more gelato! I figure if some New Zealander's can be regulars, so can I!
May you stay well rested and healthy. Praying for God's never-ending blessings!
Yea for you! We had a blast going down there on Friday. Gelato is always a way to celebrate serving RAGBRAI in my option. And we've already been spreading the news, so hopefully you guys will stay steady and busy. :)
Post a Comment