Congratulations to Nicole!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yesterday, I got to attend my "little" sister's graduation from Mercy College of Health Sciences in Des Moines. (Nicole's 2 years younger, but a good 4-5 inches taller!) We got to see her get pinned in the morning and then attended the graduation in the afternoon. After graduation we went back to my parent's house for a celebration dinner. We had a wonderful time. Our good friends Ron and Dee were there, along with my grandma, Brandon, and Brandon's mom and grandparents.

Ron and Dee gave my Dad a gift for his birthday, a game called "Q", their son and daughter-in-law (and our good friends), Mitch and Melissa, came up with this game and just put in on the market about a month ago. It's basically a game of questions, designed to get people to connect and share with each other and just have fun. We had a blast, there was lots of laughing and even a few tears. You can check out the game at "Do You Q?" . I highly recommend it.

And I want to give Nicole a great big congratulations. I know of nobody else who will make a better nurse!!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  10:58 AM  

Congratulations Nicole! Enjoy Your New Career! Very fulfilling Job I'm Sure. That "Q" Game looks pretty fun. may have to get one!

Anonymous,  12:53 PM  

Dude, you two look alike! :)
~Leah

The McCains 12:07 PM  

Leah-- yes, we get that alot!! Someone once thought we were twins, but I really don't think we can pass for twins, especially since Nicole is so tall!

mitch matthews 7:43 AM  

Congratulations Nicole! It would be easy for me to slip into one of thos stories of how I remember Nicole as this little kid learning to ride her bike across the street... but I won't do that!

Hey and thanks for the post about Q! You guys rock! I'm glad you guys had fun with it!

Thanks! Lovin' the mccains... mitch

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP