The sign looks great!! I know it was hard but I would say it was worth the wait! Love ya!Mom Kennedy
Mike & Alicia,Your sign is simply elegant!Alicia, I thought your GI doc story was hilarious. Being on the inside, so to speak, I do understand that sometimes what comes out of their mouths is rather inappropriate or not well thought out but who's listening?!Love,Madre
Mike,The sign looks amazing! I can't wait to get down to the shop with my wife to try some gelato.How does it feel to see your vision come to life? You did it man. Congrats!
The sign looks amazing!! Very inviting... wish I were there! ;-)
Post a Comment
© Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
The sign looks great!! I know it was hard but I would say it was worth the wait!
Love ya!
Mom Kennedy
Mike & Alicia,
Your sign is simply elegant!
Alicia, I thought your GI doc story was hilarious. Being on the inside, so to speak, I do understand that sometimes what comes out of their mouths is rather inappropriate or not well thought out but who's listening?!
Love,
Madre
Mike,
The sign looks amazing! I can't wait to get down to the shop with my wife to try some gelato.
How does it feel to see your vision come to life? You did it man. Congrats!
The sign looks amazing!! Very inviting... wish I were there! ;-)
Post a Comment